Saturday, December 13, 2008

The next class reunion...

Today I added John Koyle's and Stacy James's facebook profile to the list of Alumni. It looks like John is living in the UK, I'm not sure what he is doing there. Care to fill us in John? And Stacy is living in New Mexico.

So here is a question for you. Does anyone have any idea when our next reunion will be. (I guess it is our 20 year reunion.) Does anyone know who got put in charge at the last reunion?

update: oops John does not live in the UK he lives in SF and travels there for work.

1 comment:

emfrehner said...

Hey Jackie, I think that the Sr. Class council is in charge of the 20. But I know that Jeff, Amy O, Mike D., Kirt and myself would love everyone who wants to help to join in the planning. That way everyone can have a say on what they would like to do. The more people we get involved the better! 2012 will be here before we know it! Are we really getting that old?
Emilee