Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Adding facebook profiles

I just started linking facebook profiles to the blog. I am just adding a little * to the side of their name so we know the difference. If you know of anyone with a facebook page instead of a blog, let me know about them and lets get their permission to add them to the blog. Today I added Patrick Bryan to the blog. It looks like he just had a birthday! I would tease him about getting older, but we are all the same age. That is like a pot making fun of a kettle. (or something like that) Anyway his link is also to his facebook profile.

3 comments:

BJ said...

okay, so how did you get it to link to the facebook that way? I have been trying for months and it goes to the link but just the main page of facebook and then you have to log in and then it just takes me to my facebook and i have to re-search the name all over again. What did you do different, i have been wanting to do this since march when i started our blog.thanks!

Scott Harwood said...

Jackie - It's been awhile since I have been on our blog....just got your comment. Great job on putting this together, go ahead and add us to the list. Our link is :

http://www.scottandemilyharwood.blogspot.com/

THANKS !!

emfrehner said...

Jackie
How Awesome are you!! Thank you for putting this blog together! It is great to see how everyone in our class is doing. I am clueless on the blogging world so I better get with the program so I can join in :) Thanks for doing this! I hope you are doing well
Em (Roach) Frehner