Sunday, September 7, 2008

Seriously...

So I was trying to add a new person to the list of alumni and I deleted the whole thing!  Don't ask me how (had a little help from my 2 year old).  So anyway I had to crawl back thought the previous posts and add everyone that left their blog in the comments.   It did give me a chance to change everyones names around.  I think I like it better that way.  I hope I didn't miss anyone.  If I did please let me know so I can get you back on the list.  

Today I added Kelly Conroy,  and Susie Perkins.  Welcome Guys!  

4 comments:

Laraine H. said...

Good job Jackie to keep this going. I just thought I should share that I changed our blog URL-so the link will need changed to
sixofusinall.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Laraine

Suzee said...

Hey Jackie, go ahead and add me to the list. My blog is suzeeanderson.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Suzee (Evans) Anderson

Lisa said...

This is nice! You can add me to the list my blog is austinandlisafamily.blogspot.com.

Thanks,
Lisa(Slaymaker)Moos

Sandra said...

Hey Jackie..
I just noticed that my name is spelled wrong...it's not Saundra (though Jack Stoneman would have preferred it that way.) Do you mind fixing it?
Thanks!
Sandra